SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, September 7, 2013

#MadamGovernor Meet Olayinka Majekodunmi a #Nigerian Hater making me SOOOOOO Rich by promoting my #SocialMedia Assets.

Olayinka Majekodunmi madame i thought you were gonna block me forever on your page? why the change of mind? not blocking me was error from you. this ur radio show is just a waste of your dollars,no one is interested in the show. i hope its not gonna be open call show? you better not,else be ready to get negative calls on that show. i wonder how many calls you will end then. you suck!
2 hours ago · Unhide



Many Nigerians are struggling withing themselves and this person Olayinka Majekodunmi is an example. My radio show was very well talked about last night. He actually thinks I am broadcasting from America or Canada and  running a call in show instead of paying attention that the show was interactive. Read the Nation, one of Nigeria's dailies to see my interview on how Nigerians struggle with hate within themselves.

#MsKemi
@HipHossip Twitter

Blog Archive