SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, September 7, 2013

#MediaNews: #Huge #Alligator caught in #Mississippi, USA. This feeds an entire Nigerian family for 3 months.


A record-breaking alligator was caught in Mississippi on Sunday, just hours into the annual state alligator hunt. Find out just how big and listen to a CBC radio interview with the man who caught him

(Photo: Mississippi Department of Wildlife, Fisheries, and Parks)

Delta state mom kills a baby croc for dinner. The kids are so helpful

The average Nigerian family in the Delta area struggles with food in the oil marshes and have to settle for baby crocodiles. Crocs are good food. I have tasted their nuggets. Check out the menu at Pearl's smokehouse. I took my kids now 22 and 27 over there in 1995.

My kids at Gatorland in 1995
#MsKemi #KOO @HipHossip Twitter

Blog Archive