SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, September 2, 2013

HAPPY LABOUR DAY US AND CANADA: MESSAGE FOR MY NIGERIAN FANS.

S/O to the kids at Kinderville, Ibadan, Nigeria
GOOD MORNING NIGERIA: It's Labour Day in America and Canada. As a Nigerian-American, this is the day the government gives us to rest after the long hot summer. Then school begins everywhere tomorrow. The biggest question many new ppl ask on my page will be answered now. A lot of you want to meet me one on one, private chat etc.

Here is the answer: I am a public figure around the globe especially in North American cities. I don't meet or talk on the phone with anyone in Nigeria due to security reasons. You have to attend my events when the next one happens. I am based in Ibadan and all my events are there. This fall I am on assignment and I will be in many countries covering music awards and more. Follow my movement on Twitter @HipHossip @Snitchlady @TeenToronto.

I do NOT call anyone in Nigeria personally unless it is FAN day, a day I call 10 lucky fans to say hello on a blank network phone. The phone belongs to one of the communication providers that sponsor it when I do it. My personal phone number does not exist. I carry a Samsung Galaxy S4 phone that is my office with blogger, FB, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr Yahoo mail and Instagram apps on it for my work. I never recharge the number to make calls.

My mother will tell you I cannot be reached by phone. They text that number on my S3. I never call out of it. I am not a PHONE call person. In Canada and US we have landlines and my mobile phone only went out with me to news conferences or photo uses. Remember, your Nigerian public figures don't give their numbers out except a few like my dad (who you like insulting here for some really stupid reason.) A man that has helped 3 million Nigerians get jobs.

My page is about to get very exciting and if you are blocked, you will not be coming back. Many of you had several chances. You can like my other pages. My talk show goes LIVE this Friday Sept 6th at 9pm Nigerian and UK time, 4pm Toronto, NYC, ATL and 1pm Los Angeles and Vancouver Time. Tune in!

So finally, I do not meet with anyone in Nigeria due to the high rate of kidnappers, ritualists, militants and more. My security detail is important. I am the daughter of a high ranking politician aside from anything else. You have to come to my PAID events to meet me. I only take photographs and don't do autographs.
Love my fans

KOO
Twitter @HipHossip @Snitchlady @TeenToronto
Facebook.com/MadamGovernor

Blog Archive