SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NIGERIAN RAPPER MO EAZY OF TOP LABEL SOUL MUZIK.




Happy Birthday to Rapper Mo Eazy! 

Mo Eazy is one of those few Nigerian rappers I respect who is going to gain massive international significance in the next coming years. You see this young man is very talented, extremely humble and grants every interview. Little did he know that I was one of the Top 10 Music Journalists in North America meaning US and Canada. Mo Eazy not only gave me one but two interviews when I had the privilege of meeting him at Darey's #LLAM Love like a Movie show co-hosted by Kim Kardashian. 

Zaina, Me and Mo Eazy after #LLAM
SoulMuzik is the most visible independent music label in Nigeria today comprising of Darey, Mo Eazy and Zaina. Mo Eazy's interview will be uploaded soon as I'm doing a mini documentary out of it as part of the #LLAM year in review videos coming up on HipHossip. Enjoy your day sweetie! I just love your music

#MsKemi #KOO @HipHossip on twitter 



Blog Archive