SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

#INEQUALITY: RAPPER C -MURDER (@IamCMurder) at GRANDMA'S FUNERAL Cuffed WHILE GEORGE ZIMMERMAN LEGALLY ROAMS THE STREETS.

Cory Miller aka C-Murder with nephew Romeo Miller (Lil Romeo)
Rapper C-Murder and my friend Corey Miller had to bid his grandma goodbye and to bring him to the funeral service in Prison clothes was too sad for me. I knew Corey like a brother, never met him but I can log my phone time with him as a record. while George Zimmerman walks the streets.

His last interview with me was so great and then he was sent back to prison for LIFE and George Zimmerman can be roaming the streets LEGALLY even though the justice system spoke. Well, to the prison officials, a suit could have been brought over for him. I bet you those racist bastards down there in the Southern US just wanted to humiliate him. Those are my views #JusSayin 

I am not a fan of #FreeRapper hashtags but pls. #FreeCoreyMiller @IamCMurder

Listen to my last interview with him. 

Keep your head up Corey!!
#MsKemi in Africa. @HipHossip Twitter

Blog Archive