SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

#KOODaddyDearest Chapter 10B Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo 50th autobiography (My Abduction at gun and knife point)



**GRAPHIC** The final chapter. How my father had 45 thugs attack the house and abduct me half naked from the bathroom of the house dripping blood from my legs as I had my periods, how they drew guns to my head, shot a taser gun at me and had a knife to my throat telling me they were "on their way to kill me." Listen to how the Governor, Asst Police Chief Akifenwa, Commissioner of Police Mohammed Katsina responded and how my father sat parked outside the house and ordered the thugs to break down the gates of the house to get in. Also hear his pathethic lie that he had nothing to do with it nor was he on location when many people even photographed him. An elderly killer, assassin and ritualist who will stop at nothing to kill his own children.

Blog Archive