SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

#KOODaddyDearest Chapter 5 Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo 50th autobiography



How my dad KILLED Oyeleke and even tried to blame it on my mom and OBJ. The story of Oyeleke Akinyele Olunloyo's death, my 17yo brother which my father even blamed on President Obasanjo claiming when he went to open the gate for OBJ, rituals OBJ had on him killed Oyeleke when he actually took Oyeleke  to bathe in blood in Ibefun with assistance of Ronke the Junior wife. Even my sister was taken there. He knows I wont be the one to take here as I will tell the world.  Their world of rituuals was bizzare! He still keeps asking for my late brother's belongings as of days ago. For what? More rituals?



Blog Archive