SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

OPINION: WHY Nigerians need to STOP calling me Aunty or Mummy BEFORE I LOSE IT!-Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo


In this status, I yanked a record 18 ppl from my page who continued to abuse me, so you are just seeing only the ones that follow instructions.


WARNING: Dear Nigeria, pls DO NOT address me as Aunty or Mummy. I don't care about your respect, I did not grow up in Nigeria. My official name is Dr Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo, Dr Kemi, DRKOO, KOO or Kemi. My last name is Omololu-Olunloyo NOT Olunloyo. So dont address me as Kemi Olunloyo. My father hyphenated his last name when I was 10yo to separate us from other Olunloyos with the same first names. My last name remains Omololu-Olunloyo because I have never been married in my life. This is a title crazy country so you address me with my title or my name or nicknames. Aunty is reserved for my nephews and nieces, Mummy is FOR MY CHILDREN. Don't resonate your illiterate mentalities to me. I simply HATE IT! I hope I made myself clear. I'm not going to repeat this.

Thanks
KOO

Blog Archive