SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, September 17, 2015

So exactly what is wrong with Keeping a FOREIGN ACCOUNT while in office? @BukolaSaraki on trial Friday! #HNNGov



I have an account in Canada where I lived 5 years on refugee status and an account in the United states where I spent 30 years of my life. I will not close those accounts because I run a news business where foreign clients pay me for services offered, I have children who were born and live abroad and other reasons like ITS MY ACCOUNT! So why is Bukky Saraki being tried for a frivolous witchunt case? Read the Punch article below.

The Code of Conduct Bureau has filed a 13-count charge against the Senate President, Bukola Saraki, at the Code of Conduct Tribunal.

Saraki is said to have made false declaration of his assets.

The PUNCH learnt on Wednesday that the trial of the senate president will begin on Friday in Abuja.

The Deputy Director in the office of the Attorney-General of the Federation, M.S.Hassan, filed the charges against Saraki on September 11. The Senior Special Assistant to the Senate President, Mr. Yusuf Olaniyonu, confirmed to one of our correspondents that Saraki had been served notice of the charges.

“Yes. We have been served,” Olaniyonu said.

The charges against Saraki include false declaration of assets, alleged acquisition of assets beyond his legitimate earnings and keeping foreign accounts while holding public office first as Kwara State governor in 2003 and later as a senator.

Blog Archive