SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Watch my #video detailing last moments of Mrs HID Awolowo #HNNmemorial

With Grandma HID is Mrs Tola Oyediran and my classmate Kemi Oyediran and her daughter. 3 generations
The wife of the late sage Obafemi Awolowo dies at 99yo sixty seven days before her 100th birthday. It will be interesting to see what's in both wills. As many do not know, her husband Obafemi's will was never executed after his death. So now we get to see what he left who. This picture above was taken when my father was a young politician. You can also see late Chief Bisi Onabanjo and other late icons. May she rest in peace. Another icon gone.

Below is my initial report when the news broke Saturday September 19th 2015

Blog Archive