SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, November 8, 2015

Donald Trump gets heckled by Comedian Larry David during SNL appearance #HNNShowbiz

Embedded image permalink

Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump's monologue on "Saturday Night Live" was interrupted by a shout from offstage: "Trump's a racist!"

It was comedian Larry David, who was at the studio making his second appearance playing Democratic presidential candidate Bernie Sanders.

"I heard if I did that they'd give me $5,000," David responded, a nod to the fact that a group called Deport Racism had offered $5,000 to any audience member who called Trump a racist because of his past remarks about Latinos.

"As a businessman I can fully respect that," Trump responded to David.

The group later tweeted it had paid David: See the Tweet here.

Blog Archive