SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, November 21, 2015

The reason #Biafra Protesters need to STOP calling @NgrPresident Buhari a PEDOPHILE and RAPIST #HNNImpact #MadamKOOBiafra


IMPORTANT READ FOR ALL MY FANS
I want ALL voices HEARD ON #SOCIALMEDIA. I will NOT RETWEET anything or keep comments on my FB I can't prove.....(Yours may be deleted) like callingMuhammadu Buhari a child rapist or things like NnamdiKanu denied bail when in fact he has bail. Remember I hate slander and defamation and it's something you can get away with in Nigeria. I am a US trained International Journalist. It took a whole afternoon to teach us that in Journalism school and my ethics of Journalism will NOT be breached. I love free speech and that is why I support Nnamdi! He's a broadcaster like me. 


Nigerians Speak

Blog Archive