SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My health advice for #Biafra Protesters #MadamKOOBiafra #HNNImpact


To all my Biafran fans, Friday November 6th 2015 is a monumental day. Make it so by taking my advice.

**Pls take plenty of cold or frozen bottled water or Pure Water
**Avoid soft drinks except Cola drinks (Coke and Pepsi)
**Don't subject yourself to provocation by police
**#BiafraOrDeath is NOT an option. It's Biafra simple. Be patient!
**Leave the children at home
**Be prepared to assist others who get weak during the march
** Tweet what is going us to me. Lots of pictures pls @HNNAfrica
**Walk slowly, do not cause a stampede situation
** Speak to the media as much as possible.Let your thoughts be known especially on the release of our brother Nnamdi Kanu (Yes he's our brother)
** Read my weekly article Friday on the NEW Social Media Africa Hub page and I shall also blog it @HNNAfrica

God will see you through!

#MadamKOO




Blog Archive