SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Meet Alleged #Nigerian Gang Rapists Abdul Ogohi and Ema Oloyo who raped @Sugabelly

Abdul Ogohi
Abdul Ogohi and wife (Credits @Sugabelly Blog)
ema
Ema Oloyo (Credits @Sugabelly Blog)
These are all wives of gang rapists who get away with murder in Nigeria. The wives are aware and they call Sugabelly the liar. In Nigeria the victim is always to blame. It takes a strong woman to speak out. She wrote: 

"Nights are impossibly hard for me. How other people just get tired and fall into bed asleep is beyond me. I’m plagued by multiple nightmares every time I close my eyes. I can still feel Ema Oloyo raping me on Abdul’s bed, his oversized head bobbing, his hot, stinking breath buffeting my face as he struggled to force my legs apart. It’s hard to share a bed with people because sometimes I wake up screaming."




Blog Archive