SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, November 21, 2015

What every #Nigerian should know about BROWN ENVELOPE JOURNALISTS #HNNMedia



NOTICE TO MY FANS
Watch your utterances. I do NOT work for ANYBODY!
I run #HipHossipNewsNet alone since 2007 in Canada as a music blog then a world and health news blog. I am NOT Sahara Reporters or News Rescue where everyone is a writer and citizen journalist. I am a US trained Journalist. Mass Communications does NOT EXIST outside the shores of Nigeria. This is why Mass Comm ppl go to do a Masters in Journalism. We DO NOT HIDE any stories. We report everything and everyone. You cannot intimidate me if you are a Biafra Protester, Governor's wife, politician, military general or police. I don't care if this is Nigeria. You cannot PAY me to alter my news stories. Ask Adeboye who I exposed for the N20B illegal import tarriff he got to start his church business. Let me make it clear to the igbos on my page whether real or fake. I will yank u fast if you tarnish my Journalistic image. When you see me on CNN, BBC, CBC, CTV, RT, NTA, AJ, and more, I am almost the ONLY Nigerian International Journalist bold enough to speak out against the govt, fake pastors, politicians and more morons. I have 3 FIRST CLASS degrees in Pharmacy, PR and Journalism and have a great deal of pride in my work.

Blog Archive