SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Why I will be using #LIVE Facebook mentions designed for people with VERIFIED pages #HNNTech


Beginning today I will be using FACEBOOK #LIVE mentions. I am getting 200 notifications per minute and I cant reply or comment like before. Im just too busy as an international Journalist right now. Terrorism has taken over the globe. I will be using live mentions. If you are not following me @hnnafrica on Twitter, those mentions are live at 20 notifications per second as I'm the only media in the world giving a voice to #Biafratweets. Use Twitter if you wanna be heard. Im no longer feeding them to Facebook due to many libelous statements which I can't verify. Libelous tweets will also not be retweeted.

So if you tag me on #LIVE mentions you may get a response. If your comment is deleted, its not needed on my page. Swallow it with a grain of salt.

#MadamKOO

Blog Archive