SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, July 18, 2008

50 CENT WRITES A SONG FOR VAL KILMER'S CHILDREN!


50 Cent wrote a song for Val Kilmer's children. Val - who appeared alongside the hip-hop star in new movie 'Streets of Blood' - admits he was instantly won over by the rapper's generosity. He said: "He's a real genuine, kind man. He made a song for my kids." 50 Cent - real name Curtis Jackson - also ensured a lifelong friendship with the actor by splashing out on an expensive car for him.

Val added to MTV: "It was quite shocking. He gave me a 1965 Chevy Impala convertible. He knows how close I am with my kids. And it was actually cruel that he would take over as the centrepiece of their affections with an object. "Curtis, you may have been shot nine times and you may be the number one rapper on Earth, but I know where you live. I'm going to wait until you're asleep, and you're going to wake up screaming, buddy. "He's still got a slug in his tongue. And yet he gets up in the morning and makes a living speaking. Amazing."

Is 50 trying that "white people know me now L'il Wayne blabs about?" When's he gonna write a song about or for Marquise? He's never mentioned his kid in a song. Meanwhile the Judge gave him unrestricted visits with the kid. (Baby Mama woes)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive