SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, July 18, 2008

MADONNA DEVASTATED OVER BROTHER'S BOOK.

The image “http://madonnalicious.com/images/extra/2006/christopherciccone_news.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

MADONNA is devastated her brother CHRISTOPHER CICCONE has written a tell-all book about her life, according to the superstar's estranged sibling. The singer was so upset after learning last month (Jun08) her younger brother was to publish the explosive book, Life With My Sister Madonna, that she reached out to her father for comfort. Speaking on U.K. TV show GMTV on Friday (18Jul08), Ciccone revealed: "We do still email but we haven't spoken (since the book was published).

"I did send her an email a week before it came out. She was very upset and expressed it to our dad - but not to me. I did send an email saying 'I love you and I would never do anything to intentionally hurt you'." But the 47-year-old insists he has no regrets over publishing the autobiography: "I had to write it. No matter how you look at it, it's about me and my perspective. I don't consider it a betrayal at all. It's an honourable representation of our lives... I hope we can be friends again."

Meanwhile MADONNA's marriage to GUY RITCHIE is in trouble, according to the singer's brother. The superstar and her filmmaker partner have been plagued by rumours they are on the verge of a split - despite the singer issuing a statement dismissing speculation about a possible divorce. But in an interview on U.K. TV show GMTV on Friday (18Jul08), Ciccone admitted the couple's relationship has deteriorated over the years. He says, "I don't know for sure one way or the other if their relationship is good but I do know things are not as good as they could be.

"Her career continues to glide up, whereas Guy's has gotten a little bit stale. They're two ambitious and creative people and on some level are competing. And although Ciccone has blamed Ritchie in the past, he empathises with the director: "Being married to her can't possibly be easy. I know what it's like living with her, growing up with her. It's next to impossible and I wouldn't do it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive