SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, July 14, 2008

MEL B'S BABY DEMANDS OR NO JOB!

Pop star MELANIE BROWN insists on taking her children with her whenever she takes a new job - and refuses those which don't allow her to keep them near. The singer makes sure her daughters are able to accompany her at work - and sends any potential employers a list of requirements she needs before she can accept a job. She says, "Whenever I'm offered a job I tell them I will take it only if I can bring my children with me, that they provide a creche, and I'm home in time to put them to bed." Brown has two daughters; Phoenix Chi, nine, with ex-husband Jimmy Gulzar and Angel Iris, one, with Hollywood actor Eddie Murphy.

Must be nice Mel! Glad you're not a triple professional like me. Pharamacist, Publicist and Journalist. Definitely NOT the pharmacy EVER AGAIN! That "Take your kids to work day was hell when I took these 3 to work in this 2003 picture." Eni, KJ and Oyin are now 21, 7 and 16.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive