SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, December 11, 2008

DIDDY MUST STAY IN DA NEWZ: DID YOU SEE DIDDY ON JAY LENO SAYING HE'S SCARED OF FEET?

Hip-hop star SEAN 'DIDDY' COMBS has an unusual phobia - he is frightened of toes. The rap mogul revealed his bizarre fear on U.S. TV programme The Tonight Show on Tuesday (09Dec08) night, when he appeared alongside Kate Beckinsale. Combs told host Jay Leno: "I have this foot thing... I really fear a long second toe."

And the British actress was keen to tease the star about his phobia, moving one of her feet up to show him her toes, laughing and exclaiming, "You won't even look at it!" Leno was also keen to find out more about Combs' fear, asking him whether it affects his love life. Combs replied: "I somehow get to see the toe on the first date - it's mandatory. I may not go for a kiss, but I'm definitely going to see if that second toe is long."

I bet you he'll be the first to add hot sauce to a lady's feet and suck em off! What movie was that again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive