SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, December 11, 2008

THE MOWGLI FACTOR-IS PETE WENTZ'S BABY WALKING ALREADY AT ONE MONTH?

Pete Wentz says his young son is like "Christopher Columbus making it across the ocean". The Fall Out Boy rocker - who welcomed Bronx Mowgli, his first child with wife Ashlee Simpson, into the world last month - is constantly amazed by Bronx because he discovers something new every day. He said: "Every time I see my son, it looks like he's landing on the moon and discovering new rocks and stuff. I mean, every time he looks at his hand, it's like he's Christopher Columbus making it across the ocean. It's pretty awesome."

Pete, 29, has also revealed he wants Bronx to join his band on tour, saying: "Now we have a baby, I want to combine fatherhood with being in the band - I think the most interesting way for a child to see the world is nomadically. "As a kid I went to Switzerland every summer. It was awesome." Meanwhile, Ashlee, 24, has spoken for the first time about becoming a mother, saying it is an unforgettable time in her life. She wrote on her MySpace Celebrity blog: "Hey everyone! I haven't written in a while, just wanted to write and check in! Motherhood is the most fantastic experience I have ever been through, Bronx makes me laugh and smile everyday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive