SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, December 14, 2008

PUSSYCAT NICOLE WANTS BABIES NOW!

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/05/27/article-1022122-0161777900000578-667_468x707.jpg
PUSSYCAT DOLLS star NICOLE SCHERZINGER wants to start a family with her racing driver boyfriend LEWIS HAMILTON. The 30-year-old singer has been dating the Formula 1 champion, 23, since last year (07) and openly admits she is ready to settle down with the British star. And Scherzinger can't wait for the couple to get married and start raising children in Hawaii - the state where she was born.

She says, "I am the happiest I have ever been right now. We would love to have beautiful angel babies together. We would sing (Pussycat Dolls song) Don't Cha to them in my belly. Lewis knows all the words. "I'm a sucker for him and how romantic he is. When I get married I want it to be forever. My dream would be to live in Hawaii."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive