SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, December 12, 2008

YEEZY WANTS TO DO A FASHION INTERNSHIP IN LONDON, UK.

Kanye West is to embark on a fashion internship in London. The millionaire rapper is so determined to carve out a successful career designing clothes he is willing to start from the bottom and has been writing to fashion houses in Europe - including Louis Vuitton on London's Bond Street - asking for experience.

Kanye said:
"I'm going to go and take an internship and just do something that's like completely normal, and just rap at the weekends or something."
Despite applying across a host of countries, Kanye, 31, is believed to be particularly keen on a move to the UK. A source said: "He's applying at Louis Vuitton, Raf Simons and others. Everyone is surprised at just how seriously Kanye is taking his fashion dream. "He is always in the front rows during Paris and Milan fashion weeks, chatting away to the likes of Lily Allen. "He absolutely loves London and wants to absorb the fashion over here."

Belgian designer Raf Simons confirmed Kanye had approached him about an internship, but admitted he was unsure whether to take him on. He said: "I was blown away from the planet when he told me. I know he's very serious about this ? I don't take it as a joke. But how can I imagine him being my intern? It's a very extreme situation." Kanye is currently working on his Pastelle clothing line, which is set to debut next year.

Yeah Kanye, just like me, Journalist by weekday, fill prescription as Pharmacist by weekends. You need a ton of jobs these days to keep up with the economy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive