SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, December 12, 2008

MR KLUM SAYS THAT VICTORIA AND DAVID BECKHAM ARE THE NICEST PEOPLE WE WISH WE COULD MEET.

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/specials/yearend/cutestcouples/seal.jpg

Seal says David and Victoria Beckham are "two of the nicest and smartest people you could wish to meet". The British soul singer - who is good friends with the couple along with his supermodel wife Heidi Klum - insists the soccer star, his former Spice Girl wife and their three sons are just like any other normal family. Seal - who raises three children, Henry, three, Johan, two, and Heidi's daughter from a previous relationship Leni, four, with the catwalk beauty - said:

The image “http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGS/Shared/StaticFiles/animals/images/primary/monk-seal.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

BORING!
"You can tell a lot about people by the way their kids are. Victoria and David's boys are three of the most well-mannered children I have ever come across. When they have play days with my kids they always write thank you notes. "That doesn't come from nannies, that comes from good parenting. Victoria and David are two of the nicest and smartest people you could wish to meet."
Seal also revealed he never doubted he would have a successful career in the music business, even when he started off with little known British funk band Push in the 80s. The 45-year-old star - who had his first big hit in 1990 with 'Crazy' - added to Britain's Daily Mirror newspaper:
"I never for one second doubted that I would become successful, doing something I love doing and have the sort of life I have now. I wasn't happy, so I invented an alternative reality. "I used to sit at the back of the class imagining that everything was perfect."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive