SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, August 31, 2013

AUDIO: REMEMBERING BOB LANE OF CHUM RADIO 2 YEARS LATER. A CANADIAN RADIO ICON.

Bob Laine's Hall of Fame Induction plaque
Bob Laine is inducted to the Canadian radio Music Hall of Fame at CRMA 2012
We lost a Canadian Icon 2 years ago. I recorded this 30 mins ago 6pm Nigerian time. #RIP Bob Laine. It is because of people like Bob Lane that I am in radio today. Bob paved the way even for a little girl like me in Africa. I have always wanted to be in radio. From being a US licensed Pharmacist to being a broadcaster and Publicist, I got there. I was told my voice was not good for radio. Well it was. Mr Laine, Thank You for the memories. This audio is dedicated to you.


In the photo far left is his daughter in front of me Cindy Schlanger who I still maintain contact with till today on Facebook. Cindy has kept Bob's memory alive!!!

Blog Archive