SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

#HNNKids The Legacy of the Jackson Sisters, Hotter than Latoya and Janet combined




For starters, we get pictures of Blue Ivy and the Jackson sisters here all day. They are the hotter version and I mean hotter than Latoya and Janet combined meaning Ciara and Cianna Jackson, the daughters of Canadian based R&B singer Chris Jackson and his songwriter wife Cindy.

But we just can't help Cianna's eyes!! Oh my, she can see everything going on. I better be careful using Facebook at the HNNAfrica office for personal things and stick to the fanpage before Ciara reports me to the parent company Keminications Media boss KJ the Kid Reporter. Even I have a boss.

Photo Credits: Cindy Jackson Photography

Blog Archive