SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, November 28, 2014

#SMAA2014 Kemi Olunloyo Influencing #Africa on #Instagram>>VOTE NOW @SMA_Africa #HNNAfrica


The price of exposure is nothing compared to the profit you make in the long run when you are buying anInstagram ad from instagram.com/HNNAfrica. You send me that image of your business, your $500 LIFETIME price and choose your filter. My 28,000 followers see your ad and now they can tag it to their friends. Can't beat that. Search my numerous hashtags and see an array of albums. My FAVES are my cooking #HNNFood #HNNBeauty #HNNMusic#HNNRoyalty and more. Choose your hashtag adventure and SEARCH!

Just contact me at HNNAfricanews@yahoo.com for instagram ads. Pineapple man, KFC and Pepsi will tell you.

VOTE FOR ME NOW: http://www.smaafrica.com/vote/influencer-of-the-year/

Blog Archive