SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, November 15, 2014

#HNNKids We send a #HNNBirthday salute to the real German President M Y L E S who turn 3 today!!


Myles via Facebook
His mom Julia was a lovely lady I met on Facebook  while pregnant in one of my mommy pages.  I watched the entrance of Myles to the world and I will be there at his wedding and graduation too. 

Today November 15th 2014, he is 3-years-old. Seems like yesterday. At 50, I call Myles my Facebook grandson cos Julia is like a daughter to me. Social media has evolved some solid friendships from me and in 2015, I plan a trip to Germany and will definitely meet Myles and mommy Julia. 

Have a Happy Birthday Myles, who loves to sit at the wheels of his mom's car in pictures. He loves cars!! #MrAutobahn. Julia baked this  lovely cake minutes ago and posted it online. Shhhh..Myles is asleep. Time is 12.25am in Nigeria and Germany.

Blog Archive