SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, November 14, 2014

#HNNRoyalty Happy Birthday to Oyo Royal Family Member, Princess Nike (Alaafin's granddaughter)

Princess Nike via Facebook
Princess Folasade Adeyemi, the daughter of the Alaafin of Oyo wished her daughter Princess Nike Happy Birthday today on Facebook. Nike is such a pretty member of Nigeria's famous royal clan. I am a Duchess in that clan as my dad is the Balogun of Oyo.

Princess Sade and daughter Princess Nike

The message was so touching. This mother-daughter combination rocks and that's why I have #HNNRoyalty. The post is below.
""Dearest daughter, a bright future with peace, grace, God's love and favour awaits. No doubt, you are a fantastic gift from above and I love you for making parenting so easy. Happy birthday to the most beautiful with brain, classy, coolest best friend and my better half. Aseyi Samodun o! Ase!""

Just last month all the Princesses celebrated their grandfather/father's 76th birthday at the palace. What gorgeous ladies.

Blog Archive