SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, November 28, 2014

#SMAA2014 Kemi Olunloyo Influencing #Africa on #Facebook>>VOTE NOW @SMA_Africa #HNNAfrica


The single most entrepreneurial page on social media for most businesses is Facebook. As the FIRST NIGERIAN on Facebook, I tested the social network on BETA at Harvard University in 2004. I was recruited by Andy McColumn who emailed me about my 100,000 MySpace friends. I make friends a lot online and there were hardly any Nigerians online then. I sell posts on Facebook for companies, business or post statuses to get strong feedback from Nigerians. I then blog the comments for money. Facebook is a gold mine...PERIOD. The biggest misconception about Facebook is that its full of dangerous ppl and scammers.

Everyone, companies, brands, politicians and celebrities are all using it. My page has an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 and the descriptions are listed as I have 3 US degrees. Also my post reach doubles my likes meaning that more ppl stop by here even if they haven't liked the page. Haters>>they are fans in disguise!! Many of them here. Every business needs a Facebook page. My posts start at N80,000. E-mail me for page building rates.

Need a FB page built and managed, Contact me at hnnafricanews@yahoo.com for affordable rates

VOTE FOR ME NOW: http://www.smaafrica.com/vote/influencer-of-the-year/



Blog Archive