SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, November 28, 2014

#SMAA2014 Kemi Olunloyo Influencing #Africa on #Twitter>>VOTE NOW @SMA_Africa #HNNAfrica



Twitter is an online social networking service that enables users to send and read short 140-character messages called "tweets". It is in real time as compared to Facebook, you have less people inboxing you if you are not following them. I only follow my clients, sponsors and media partners. I strictly WORK on twitter and my accounts are all heavily monetized. One reason I have not been able to follow many Nigerians is due to my boycott of the anti-gay law.

Many Nigerians are homophobic and do not realize that HATE is a serious problem in the world. I grew up 37 years in US/UK/Canada and lived among gays who I view simply as the same as us. I refuse ti follow anyone due to hate. I will NOT follow HATE! It is hate that has caused the problem of Boko Haram and vigilante justice in Nigeria. I charge $40-$200 a tweet whereby a $40 tweet is coming from an advert and a $100-200 dollar tweet is tweeting a live award show or reality show on TV.

The least I could so for Nigerians in 2013 was to teach the whole country Twitter monetization FREE. The rest is up to them. Search those tweets at #140NG and myNigerian Tribune article is below

http://www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/about-us/item/13188-making-money-from-twitter.html

Need a Twitter page built or a Twitter ad? Just contact me at HNNAfricanews@yahoo.com. I started this trend in Canada with music artists by my popular 3 tweets for $100 deal.

VOTE FOR ME NOW: http://www.smaafrica.com/vote/influencer-of-the-year/

Blog Archive