SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, March 24, 2008

Big Boi bashes PRESIDENT BUSH in a stupid song!

This ridiculous song is by BigBoi the black sheep half of OUTKAST who I will never LIKE for what he did to me on July 16th 2004 at Visions Night Club in Atlanta. First let's give him a free plug of his song which came to my attention from Rob Redding. BASHING PRESIDENT BUSH! That is not my cup of tea as I am a lifelong Republican! Read Redding's story first!

The song is titled "Royal Flush" and you can listen to or download it here.
I believe in free speech but not his! As an Entertainment reporter, your kids show off in school everyday and one of my 3 sons actually carries wallet pictures of me and hip-hop stars around in his school bag like baseball cards. "My mom knows Kanye West, my mom knows this rapper and that......" Kids will be kids! So he was 12 then and when I go to the clubs to start my work, in this case I was covering the album release of Outkast's new album then called Speaker boxx-The love below, I normally have the kids in the car and when the artist arrives on the red carpet, I bring them down to take their photos and it's right back in the car with their dad and home to bed while I stay at the club covering the album release party. As I bought my older two sons out then 12 and 17, Big Boi said to me "Don't have time for no kiddie picture" and he shoved thru them and went inside! Huh!

Andre then walked back to where we the press were stationed, CARRIED MY SONS ACROSS THE BARS THAT SEPARATES THE PUBLIC FROM THEM and took that picture with the boys. I will never forget that! I will show you that picture one day as it is in the Nigerian computer coming soon. Now at 16, my one son Big Boi shoved doesn't buy Outkast albums as you know they mostly now have two CD albums. He just gets the Andre 3000 part from pals and burns it. Kids don't forget things like that. Maybe one day Big Boi will apologize if he even remembers! REMEMBER WHEN YOU BECOME FAMOUS, YOUR FANS PUT YOU THERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive