SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, March 28, 2008

VIDEO OF THE DAY by FAMOUS: We're in the "4th biggest city."



and we can't sell a damn CD????!!!&%$#@ This is the Kid Famous, one of Toronto's hottest rappers and I will be interviewing him and promoting his jams on this blog. When I like you, I like you! My 21 year and 17 year old sons watched this with me and we all saw the same thing. This is how we discovered Young Jeezy when he wasn't famous in Atlanta. We know talent yo! He is rapping about the most difficult damning issue in Canada. Canadian rappers are not being taken seriously by the local and national media and they deserve respect from the US media market. I am referring to BET, MTV, VH1 and more.

Listen to this video, see our cool city where everyone is coming to shoot movies, record music........just ask Chris Bridges who's here right now (Ludacris) With a few profanity edits, this should be able to make TRL, Rap City on BET and 106 and Park! Pls watch this, send it to 10 friends, we are going to move this video. He spoke about another HOT group I spoke about on this blog "POINT BLANK." Go to his site after you watch the video. It's thekidfamous.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive