SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm NOT touching the Wendy Williams Story!




I'm NOT even going to touch the Wendy Williams/Nicole Spence Saga! Personally I don't think Wendy is understandable! Remember what she said to Nigerian-American Rapper Chamillionaire on Larry King Live? Just look at her facial expression and guess why they had them on a split image! You can Google it in this blog.

That's why I am a reporter rather than a gossipy blogger! I only report the essential things. Too many versions of the same old crappy story of her husband asking for sex from her assistant/producer on so many blogs. The professional version is on YBF (Young, Black and Fabulous)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive