SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

WHOA! DJ Wrekk One of Hot 96.3 Indianapolis hits R&B singer TANK!



The first line on his bio reads "Yiikkes!!!! They call him DJ Wrekk One and he don’t give a damn!!!!!" Indianapolis hip-hop station's DJ Wrekk 1 sent me this e-mail CONFESSING that he hit R&B singer TANK with a MICROPHONE. His e-mail read..

"TODAY I WAS DOING AN INTERVIEW WITH R & B SINGER TANK FOR WWW.IMC.TV AND HIT HIM IN THE HEAD WITH MY MICROPHONE."

These are the kids of stories I LOVE Wrekk 1! Everybody, just check out the YouTube footage above and you better favorite it! The poor Tank was popped on his newly shaved scalp. He replied "hit me but I don't quit." One question DJ Wrekk 1, what were y'all doing in a damn church or am I getting the background mixed up with someone's mansion? LOL! Reply!!

Read DJ Wrekk 1's station bio here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive