SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, March 23, 2008

The True Meaning of Easter!


Like how I decorated the cross in front of our church? Last night during my church's Easter vigil, my son KJ got baptized in a very HOLY ceremony. We catholics are very strict about how things are done in our church. KJ became a full baptized child of GOD. What is the true meaning of Easter? Before my son was baptized, I made him watch a movie he actually wanted to. There are many versions of this movie but I chose the Mel Gibson version. This was "The Passion of the Christ." My 7 year old son cried his eyes out to see how they suffered Jesus and why he died for us. He truly understood. Easter is not about egg hunts, bunnies and colored eggs? It is about the one that died for our sins. Remember that. Happy Easter to everyone from Kemi, my family and Keminications Media

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive