SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, March 24, 2008

Rapper T.I attends Eddie Long’s New Birth Baptist Church Holds Easter Service For Nearly 40,000 in Georgia Dome.

Rapper T.I delivering a sermon about HIV/AIDS awareness at the Easter service.

Bishop Eddie Long in a cream suit on Easter Sunday in Atlanta.

Singer Sheryl Lee Ralph addressing the worshippers.

The service at the Georgia Dome is hailed as America's largest Easter service. Nearly 40,000 New Birth Missionary Baptist Church members were joined by local, state and national politicians to worship inside Atlanta’s Georgia Dome. Sunday’s service was the first event held at the facility since the tornado. Thousands gathered to celebrate the Easter holiday and the service included a message about HIV/AIDS awareness by Atlanta rapper, T.I. More religious news at my blog Holy Moly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive