SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, March 28, 2008

TUNE IN OK! I will be LIVE on a Blog Talk Radio Show tonite at 8-9pm.

His name is James Kane and only 15 years old! He wants me to be a guest on his Talk show about sports and entertainment called THE BIG SHOW WITH JK LIVE and it's on Blog Talk radio. The technology of Blog Talk Radio can make anyone a radio star! You just dial into the show TONITE at 347-327-9691 and join the talk. He wants me to do a 15 minute wrap up of this week's entertainment stories in hip-hop. That should be fun. What you do is to go to the website link and get your phone ready with your phone card or cellphone's free evenings and weekends. I love when kids are doing anything other than getting into trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive