SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, December 11, 2008

BROKEN NEWS! JANET JACKSON IS PREGNANT!

This story is now getting ridiculous. I already broke this story first in Canada 2 months ago. Remember when Beyonce told me that Solange was NOT pregnant in 2004? 7 months later after Piaget's wedding, the stork came by. Also Beyonce the mistress of secrets got married and Kelly even told us what wedding? Rihanna did not even know......and wasn't invited?

Well, slowly but surely, the tabloids are competing to break it first when you know HipHossip gave you the ATL scoop. I lived there for years and I have editorial snitches all over. Meanwhile, this is the cover of your Lifestyle Weekly this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive