SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, December 12, 2008

NOW, THIS AIN'T BORING: SEAL FIRST SLEPT WITH HEIDI WHEN SHE WAS PREGNANT WITH THAT OTHER MAN'S BABY!

http://celebritybabies.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/12/30/seal_091507_05_cbb.jpg
British singer SEAL was stunned when he first slept with supermodel HEIDI KLUM - because she was pregnant by another man. The Kiss From A Rose hitmaker started dating the beauty five years ago, after she had split from Formula 1 team director Flavio Briatore. And she had a surprise for the singer after their first night together - she was expecting a baby.

Seal says, “I laughed and said, ‘Already? That’s amazing!’ She said, ‘Not with you stupid’. There was a pause of about 10 seconds and I said, ‘It doesn't change the way I feel about you because the fact that you are here tells me that you think a lot about me’. “People have said I was such a good person, so courageous. I honestly don't see it like that. I was the lucky one. We didn't have time for the usual pre-marital dance that couples get into. For the first time in my life I had total clarity in a relationship and I knew exactly what I had to do.

“This was the one thing, the gig I had always promised myself that I wouldn't mess up when it came along. There was none of this ‘I'll see how it goes’. I'd promised myself that since I was a kid.” The German beauty gave birth to daughter Leni in 2004, and sons, Henry and Johan, with Seal quickly followed - but the singer insists he treats Heidi's daughter as his own.

He adds,
“For the first time in my life I knew what my future was going to be. I had a ready-made family – a beautiful daughter that I love. I'd give my life for any of my children, but there’s a special relationship with daughters. Also because she was the first one. “When she came everything changed. You start being more responsible and think about what you are going to do with your time. If you ask me what I'm going to be doing this time next year I could tell you.”
Mmmm.....No comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive