SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Monday, June 23, 2014

#BREAKING #LIVE Look what happened to me when a WASP BIT me at the Generator switch #HNNHealth #HNNEnvironment




#BREAKING at 8am this morning I was bitten by a mother #WASP nesting near the generator switch. I had turned the gen on and was going to switch power on. Not only could I had been accidentally electrocuted and even FALL down from the chair, the wasp stuck on my eyelid while I was SCREAMING trying to get it off and ten I dove into the pool. I told the housekeeper that an allergic reaction will ensue and I had to take Benadryl, an American drug not marketed in Nigeria. Diphenhydramine stops the delayed reaction that could produce swelling all over my body and also prevent me from BREATHING in an anaphylactic reaction. I already have asthma. I immediately took the Benadryl (Diphenyhydramine) and Ventolin tablets and a heavy dose of Prednisolone. It is now 1pm. This is where the swelling showed up. At the site of the bite and not my whole body and face. Does the ordinary man know that? Here in Nigeria, the drug is Puritin, Prednisone and possibly epinephrine if there is breathing shortage. This is why I have bought you #HealthReports by #DrKOO.

This is the sad way we live in Nigeria. What you are looking at is the Generator switch box on top, the meter box below it, wiring, the chair we climb and the gasoline powered generator set. We are the highest producer of OIL in Nigeria and we cannot generate power!

#FF me @HealthReports on Twitter and more pics on instagram.com/HNNAfrica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive