SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Thursday, June 26, 2014

#HNNImpact Remembering the #Toronto #Canada G20 Mayhem 4 years later (I was there!!) #HNNPolitics


Sgt Jeff Pearson had his car TRASHED below!



Today makes 4 years of some real shit I witnessed in my life time. The G20 Summit in Toronto, Canada. While I did a campaign with local rappers against gun violence for the month of June 2010, we rolled into the end  of the month with no single gunshot but serious violence in the city with arnachist of all kinds.

The 2010 G-20 Toronto summit was the fourth meeting of the G-20 heads of government, in discussion of the global financial system and the world economy, which took place at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, during June 26–27, 2010. Read the entire security part on Wikipedia and how the summit personally affected me.

KJ was supposed to meed PRESIDENT OBAMA who was a new President and had been arranged by the Consulate for his blog thekidreporter.net. Our fave cop and head of TAVIS (Toronto Antiviolence Initiative Strategy) Jeff Pearson was attacked by arnachists and his car was trashed. OMG! I can tell you stories all day. 

Google the 2010 G20 anniversary in Toronto and I'm sure you will see so much today. Officer Bubbles, Chief Blair accused of bad arrests, the city had mad people in town. Thank God none of the cope got killed. I could not be a riot officer. I once interviewed the Toronto Police tactical unit after this mess. Thank GOD I passed thru Canada in my lifetime. It was the Toronto Police that supported my work giving commending statements after my controversial deportation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive