SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

#BREAKING Nigerian men Sending me DEATH THREATS because I told them to IMPROVE PERSONAL HYGIENE! #HNNHealth #HNNTerror

Nigerian men don’t work, they steal, lie and most of all they SMELL. These guys don’t know what an ordinary deodorant is. They stink of sweat, urinate on the streets and absolutely not worth my time.
Deodorants and anti-perspirants are in the supermarkets and drug stores
It's been trending on twitter all week, A few months ago I asked why should I marry a Nigerian man? They are not attractive to and it's the fact. Basically there is only one reason. Here is a excerpt of my post. Now I'm getting threats on twitter because I ask men to clean up. Threats won't stop me. It will simply make me more money and will be the topic on my MITV Ibadan health show this Friday the 20th June LIVE at 9.30am.

Some women are taking their sides, the filthy women who support them should also watch. Some even think you need to have slept with many men to know they smell. WOW! The mentalities here are a shame. What should we ask a hooker? Some desperate Nigerians even made up their own posts saying I had a body odour when I was in school abroad. So desperate!

In Nigeria, walk into a restaurant, bank, store or virtually anywhere, you will see a man with a sweaty armpit, smells of sweat and urine seeped into clothing as many urinate on the streets. Take corrections and improve your personal hygiene. I will continue to go hard on people. I tell most IN PERSON.  Below are the some tweets.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive