SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, June 1, 2014

#HNNMusic @KennyHamilton, Justin Bieber's dynamic longtime dedicated BODYGUARD comes to his defense over RACIST row.

Kenny Hamilton looking at my camcorder was Bieber's longtime bodyguard.
Making a dream come true for a kid getting her book signed

I don't really make such things a big deal because black rappers call themselves NIGGA all day long so what if Bieber said it in popular culture? People and their racist fuss. In comes Kenny, Justin's former bodyguard. I know Kenny and Justin and glad he came to Bieber's defense. I've worked with Kenny Hamilton at several Bieber events getting kids autographs and all. Above is the movie premiere in Toronto in 2011 when I lived in Canada. Below are his tweets: Well said Kenny!

KOO
@HNNAfrica on twitter


Now that I have said my peace I am going to enjoy this beautiful city of Cartagena, Colombia!!! 😁😁😁
We all make jokes about people's size, look, or race. That doesn't mean it's right but comedians make millions of dollars profiting off...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive