SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Saturday, June 28, 2014

#BREAKING Tune in to #MITV #Ibadan for the @KemiOlunloyo 50th Birthday Special #HNNBirthday #KOO50 #DrKemi50

Join the birthday page, send a gift>>Facebook.com/MadamGovernor
#BREAKING SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
On Wednesday August 6th 2014, I will be hosting a one hour #LIVE TV Special 9am sharp on my 50th birthday on #MITV Ibadan. My cohost and boss Mayor Isaac Brown surprised me with this birthday gift of being the Host and the GUEST on my own TV show on my special day. Isn't that special?? Many of you have been calling me on sponsorships. Pls email me at HNNAfricanews@yahoo.com to get your business advertised on the 60 minute slot.

The Special is titled "50 Impacting Moments of Kemi Olunloyo's Life"

MITV Ibadan is on Startimes Cable Channel 119 and UHF Channel 43 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive