SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

#HNNHealth READ what the @CDCTravel told me ABOUT #Americans travelling to #Nigeria


As stigma, social issues, politics and discrimination sets in, I asked the CDC's travel twitter handle about coming to Nigeria and Nigerians traveling to America and other countries. I carry an ECOWAS passport which already looks infectious to some immigration officials in certain countries as you are perceived to be coming from an Ebola country and treated with gloves and hazmat suits. Hey, caution must be taken. I've been to West Point, Weala in Monrovia and Freetown for the lockdown, so hey CDC, wassup with the warnings?

A decent and professional answer. Basically take caution, sanitizers, wash hands, clean utensils and so much personal hygiene must be adhered to. Thank you CDC!!

#DRKOO
Follow me @HealthReports
Facebook.com/DrKemi

Blog Archive