SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Friday, October 24, 2014

#HNNHealth Why Governor @TundeFashola should Release #Ebola patient #PatrickSawyer's DEATH CERTIFICATE @DanNwomeh


As much as I am passionate about this #Ebola topic , I am still a mother and cannot let politics ruin my family.

The politics of  Decontee Kofa-Sawyer not being able to get her husband's death benefits of $1700 a month is tearing me apart as I have called officials in the Nigerian government.  Read my tweets below on explaining it to a reporter Esme Murphy from Decontee's local CBS TVstation in Minnesota, USA.

Many Nigerians don't know what death benefits are since we don't even have a social security nor welfare system. Just so many are angry at her husband's actions and at Liberians in general. A death certificate is a RIGHT, not a privilege. I feel that Governor Fashola should have issued that the minute he died. Are we not a country of compassion anymore?


Blog Archive