SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Sunday, October 26, 2014

#HNNPolitics URGENT READ>>WHY #OYO STATE #NIGERIA PEOPLE MUST VOTE APC OUT OF OFFICE AT ALL COSTS

WHY OYO STATE PEOPLE MUST VOTE APC OUT OF OFFICE AT ALL COSTS

Oyo state Nigeria should graduate away from the state where every child is NOT an after school hawker, water is clean, disabled people are off the streets begging, school kids are constantly endangered and I have to line them up safely in front of my house before they are hit by a vehicle and driver burned in vigilante acts common in Nigeria. This state has spent more on infrastructure than on the PEOPLE. Lives and welfare matters most. Basic human rights include water and electricity. APC must be dealt with mercilessly at the polls in 2015. We don't need them anymore in this state. 




Whenever you see FRAUD in Nigeria, you must confront it even if it is your family member. My father taught us never to lie or steal and that is why some of you are uncomfortable with my honesty and bluntness online. You are equal frauds! A member of my family is part of the APC fraud machine. My Junior sister Funke Olunloyo is 4 years younger and she steals from theOyo State Government everyday.

Tweeting her boss Governor Abiola adeyemi Ajimobi to give people clean water, electricity and fix neighborhood roads and exposing all of them on Star fm 91.5 on a live show #Roundtable was too stressful for her, she had to lock up the gas cooker and generator in the house barring me from cooking for 7 days and having electricity to do my work. We share a house that my dad built 40 yrs ago for his children, used as hotel where we stay when we came home from abroad. She has been living there permanently so automatically the gen and gas is hers. Instructs house girl to lock them up and that began the fight of Sept 15th which many in her APC even called "petty". Even her PA was there when she told me NO! I cannot use the items....."We have a divide, you are trying to bring the APC Government down"

Monsurat Sunmonu the Speaker of the House of Assembly, and all of them in that Oyo faction are all THIEVES! Open your eyes people, keep up your shit telling me I'm disgracing my family is why she attacked me. You bastards should see that I am telling you what you will NEVER KNOW. The way my sister uses her house girl's kid Testimony Benson to steal Oyo state money, buying things in his name, forcing him to be the guinea pig for all her education projects grounding the kid in her garage office etc etc.Using her official car to do non official things, even the house girl Janet taking the car places. The fleecing of Oyo state is so bad out here that many young people have no jobs or future. This Governor cannot provide basic amenities ti anyone, just spending billions on infrastructure. Pls DO NOT VOTE for Ajimobi in 2015, He will continue to RUIN your LIVES! He cannot even apologize for a bus dragging my own son. Imagine. 

VOTE for another candidate of your choice and do not RECYCLE old ones. Oyo state has a lot of former state govt officials running. The First lady Florence Ajimobi has at least 4 shops inside those Shoprite Nigeria shopping centers. A conflict of interest they don't see, meanwhile all the market women keep asking me how can they get small shops as if I were in charge, many ask me to ask the first lady for them. Ajimobi and his wife run an inner circle government, their friends only. With all this I have said, my own sister happens to think I'm actually jealous that I did not get a job from him and she did. I never asked for a job nor applied but I will always talk when I see the APC fraud machine even in my own family. 

In 2015 Oyo state people should DEAL MERCILESSLY with APC. Get a new face from a new party. I have never joined a political party in Nigeria, I am a voter and will advise every other voter. My pals experienced politicos like Gbemi or Bukola Saraki will never tell you the masses what is going on in their political circles within the family, Muyiwa Ige is a commissioner in Aregbesola's cabinet. Everyone is different. But as for me, I am transparent and will expose any aspect of fraud in any government associated with my name. I will give the public a rare view into what they will not know. I know who is running Oyo state and Yorubaland. Fayemi Gov lodge, Aregbesola's N400B dept fixing Osun and also the N1trillion debt Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) is leaving Lagos state after LYING to the British paper Telegraph that he fixed Lagos state calling his own people lawless and even taking credit for Ebola and telling that paper Lagos was the largest city in West Africa when it's Ibadan. 

The lies I expose in APC suggests to you morons that I am being paid or working for PDP. Hell no, the same thing is happening over there when dumbass Nigerians recycle politicians over there. Why did Fayose get re-elected? But of course they called him a thief and now he's exposing the real thieves. Keep ruining yourselves Nigeria. Oyo state has no Senator candidate yet in APC for 2015. They'll whip one up. I will be watching from afar. Don't embrace their violence, don't turn Oyo state into 1983 election violence or 2007 violence which forced me to flee to Canada. Keep it peaceful, register to vote and cast your vote. I am very powerful on social media and will tell you what you need to do.

Everyone tagged in my write up are supposed to see what I wrote not just hear it. I am not a coward.

I am the FUTURE of Nigeria.
I am UNTOUCHABLE
They couldn't send an assassin
They sent my sister
They contaminated my water
They will pay dearly in 2015
VOTE APC COMPLETELY OUT IN OYO STATE!
Vote someone else NEW!
Every seat, every post!

Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo

MANDATORY: All BLOGGERS MUST CREDIT MY POST BACK TO THEIR BLOGS
Copyright © 2004-2014 Keminications Media. All Rights Reserved.

Blog Archive