SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

#HNNLove Why MARRIED and PREGNANT women are KILLED more in #Nigerian #DomesticViolence


Married women will be KILLED more than single women in Nigeria. After years of beatings, no police protection or domestic violence laws, we will see more funerals in 2015 with abused young women. Married women Pls stop inboxing me that Im hurting. My abuse was at 27, that's a looooong time. I made it, bought 2 houses, rode a $53,000 car and earned $112,000. (Atlanta Woman magazine)

I don't have 4 children for 4 men, stop googling lies, let alone have 4 children. Many of you couldn't even win $1000 to name my famous kids. Continue the foolishness and I will expose your messages on my blog and your FB ID. CONCENTRATE on not getting killed in 2015 cos many of you are gonna be DEAD FROM DOMESTIC ABUSE FROM A MAN!

Dont be addicted to Mrs----
It will be Mrs DEATH!
Titi Arowolo is DEAD!!
Igbo girl marries a Yoruba man, gets KILLED!
#DontMarryAbuse

READ THE FACEBOOK REACTION


Blog Archive