SEARCH THIS BLOG.

Subscribe to my World News Updates

Translate

MY MUSIC CELEBRITY PHOTO ALBUM

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

#HNNOpinion Why #Yorubas IRRITATE me on #SocialMedia



Nigerian really irritate me on Facebook when they alter their names into these eyesore names. As a member of the Community standards team at Facebook, u are not allowed a fake name. Many Nigerians in the Yoruba tribe where I am from, disgustingly alter the spellings of their names to horrible proportions. These beautiful African names are defaced due to lack of self esteem. I reported 10 last week on FB and they were told to produce ID before their pages could be re-opened. They got mad at me. I clearly warned them beforehand. Even ppl with other fake nicknames need to be reported if you see them without a real name.

My full name is Olukemi Omololu-Olunloyo
Spelled like a eyesore is Holukehmi Hormololoo-Howloonlawyour


READ MORE: http://madamgovernorkemi.blogspot.com/2013/01/why-do-yoruba-people-have-low-facebook.html

Blog Archive